Friday, October 30, 2009

COFFEE SCRUB FOR CELLULITE AND SILKY SKIN





YOU WILL NEED




Coffee wakes up skin, and its said to have cleared up cellulite in women. It also smoothes out your skin, and gives you an even skin tone. If you don't want to make a scrub, you can wash your face with plain coffee for a revitalizing treat. :)

I tried this scrub yesterday and my face was smooth like buttah. What I loved about it is, it exfoliated my face but didn't leave it dry or stripped as St. Ives Apricot scrub would do. I believe this will become a regular staple added to my beauty regimen, and will definitely replace my store bought scrubs and save me some money. :)

This scrub can also be used with the oil of your choice, and trouble areas with cellulite. Use consistently to see a difference.

1 comment:

chase said...

Hi,

You have a nice blog. If you think you have tried everything and feel like giving up on your cellulite problem, then you should visit http://www.cellulitesolutiononline.com to get rid of cellulite.

Thanks,
Jack - Get rid of cellulite